Cosmetic Dentistry in Robinson Township, PA
If you’re uncomfortable with your smile, cosmetic dentistry may be right for you. Dr. Ryan Rupert of Robinson Township Smiles is an expert cosmetic dentist. And at our office in Robinson Township, you can finally get the smile of your dreams!
Am I A Good Candidate For Cosmetic Dentistry?
Typically, you will be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry as long as you have a healthy mouth that’s free of major oral health problems. To get cosmetic dentistry from Dr. Ryan Rupert, your mouth must be free of gum disease and tooth decay. If you have major oral health problems, you will need to get restorative treatment before you can undergo cosmetic dental procedures.
In addition, you must not have any major orthodontic problems to have cosmetic dentistry at our office. While cosmetic dentistry can be used to correct very minor tooth alignment issues, it’s not intended to treat severe orthodontic issues. If you have problems with the alignment of your jaw and teeth, you may need orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or braces before you can get cosmetic dental care.
Not sure if you’re a good candidate for cosmetic dental care in Robinson Township? The best way to find out is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ryan Rupert. Give us a call at (412) 859-3833 to get started right away.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services We Offer
At Robinson Township Smiles, we offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services including porcelain veneers, dental bonding, cosmetic crowns, teeth whitening, and Invisalign. Dr. Ryan Rupert is a specialized cosmetic dentist, and can provide you with the dental care you need to restore your smile in Robinson Township, North Fayette, or Oakdale.
Not sure which cosmetic dentistry service is right for you? The best way to find out is with a consultation at Robinson Township Smiles. Dr. Ryan Rupert will examine your mouth, discuss your issues with your smile, and learn more about your smile goals and your budget.
Then, Dr. Rupert can create a customized smile treatment plan that’s perfect for your needs and your budget. If you have multiple teeth stains and a chipped tooth, for example, he may recommend dental bonding and teeth whitening. Contact us now to schedule a smile assessment, and to get started at Robinson Township Smiles right away.
Porcelain veneers in Robinson Township are a great way to cover up stained, misshapen, or chipped teeth. These wafer-thin shells of porcelain are built to fit perfectly over your existing teeth, and mimic the shape, size, and color of your existing teeth.
With our veneers, you can restore your smile quickly and easily. Dr. Ryan Rupert is an expert at crafting natural, comfortable veneers that will help you get your ideal smile.
Porcelain dental crowns in Robinson Township are usually used to treat teeth that have been seriously damaged by tooth decay or an impact injury. Porcelain dental crowns are crafted to look exactly like your tooth, and to cover damage.
At Robinson Township Smiles, Dr. Ryan Rupert can provide you with some of the best dental crowns in town. He focuses on making you comfortable throughout the entire process, providing you with a natural, beautiful, and durable tooth restoration.
If you need dental bonding, Robinson Township Smiles is a fantastic choice. Aesthetic dental bonding is used to treat minor cosmetic issues, and is a simple procedure that can make a big difference.
Dental bonding uses advanced resin-based materials. Dr. Rupert will apply this resin directly to your tooth, and shape it to make your teeth more cosmetically appealing. Affordable and non-invasive, dental bonding is perfect for anyone who is looking to perfect their smile.
The Benefits Of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding has many unique benefits that make it a popular cosmetic option for patients:
- Versatile treatment for many cosmetic issues – Dental bonding can usually be used to treat issues like gaps in your smile, small or misshapen teeth, minor chips, and even serious tooth stains that can’t be treated with whitening.
- Immediate results – Unlike some other treatments, dental bonding can be performed on multiple teeth in just a single appointment, so you can restore your smile quickly.
- Non-invasive – Dental bonding does not require any invasive methods or techniques. This means it’s a good option if you want to restore your smile without oral surgery.
Teeth whitening is a safe, effective and affordable way to brighten your smile, change your look, and boost your confidence. Teeth whitening uses advanced peroxide-based compounds to lift surface stains from your teeth, and expose a more brilliant, white, and appealing smile. With professional-grade take-home whitening treatments from Robinson Township, we can provide you with a smile that’s up to 5-10 shades brighter in about a week.
The Benefits Of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening at Robinson Township Smiles is fast, effective, and a great way to refresh your pearly whites. We offer take-home whitening treatments that offer our patients a number of great benefits:
- Feel confident about your smile – Stained teeth can make you feel self-conscious about your smile. With teeth whitening from Dr. Rupert, your stains will be eliminated and you’ll feel great again about your smile.
- Subtle, gradual results – Our take-home treatments use professional-grade whitening agents and custom-fitted trays to give you professional-grade results. Since this whitening process is more gradual compared to in-office treatments, the results are subtle and nobody even has to know that you’ve had your teeth whitened!
- Affordable cosmetic treatment – Teeth whitening is one of the most affordable cosmetic treatments, so you can restore your smile and your appearance even on a budget.
Using clear plastic aligners, Invisalign allows you to correct most orthodontic issues without wires or brackets. Treatment times vary depending on the severity of misalignment, but most cases take about a year. The best part about the system is that’s it’s nearly invisible, making this treatment very popular with adults who wish to avoid the stigma of adult braces. If you have gaps in your teeth, minor bite problems, or teeth that are misaligned and crooked, Invisalign could be right for you.
The Benefits Of Invisalign
Invisalign is the best alternative to traditional orthodontics. Using a clear plastic aligner system has a number of unique benefits:
- Completely invisible when worn – Invisalign aligners are completely invisible when worn, and will not affect your ability to speak, making them a great option if you’d like to avoid highly visible metal braces.
- Removable for eating and oral care – There are no dietary restrictions with Invisalign because the aligners can be conveniently removed whenever you eat. Because Invisalign is removable, it’s also easier to brush and floss properly.
- Faster results compared to braces – Invisalign treatment usually takes only about a year, while braces can take 18 months or longer to achieve the same results. This makes them a better choice for patients with minor orthodontic issues.
Cosmetic Dentistry Improves More Than Just Aesthetics!
While cosmetic dentistry is primarily concerned with improving your appearance, it can do much more than that. Invisalign, for example, can help move crowded teeth further apart, making it easier to brush and floss between each tooth and minimizing your risk of cavities. At Robinson Township Smiles, we make it our goal to improve both your smile and your oral health with our cosmetic dentistry treatments. Take a look at some of our past results now!
Call Robinson Township Smiles at (412) 859-3833 to schedule a dental appointment today! Or visit our office at 66 Forest Grove Rd., Coraopolis, PA 15108, and see what Dr. Rupert can do for your smile!